Why travel by Meraki Festival Bus?
Our Festival shuttle buses will take the hassle out of getting to Festival for local attendees and here at Meraki, we believe in putting our community at the very heart of the festival. With hourly pickups from several locations and a drop-off point inside the site, they offer a convenient (and great value) service for local people wishing to make trips to and from the festival.
Here are some reasons to book your tickets on the Meraki Festival Bus
- It’s simple. You’ll get picked up from a local stop and dropped right at the centre of the festival, then picked up and taken home from the same place when all the fun is over.
- Our drivers know exactly where they’re going, so you don’t need to worry about getting lost, stuck in traffic or getting a fine for using the Sat-Nav on your phone whilst driving.
- Days of sunshine, music and sleeping in a field can take their toll on anyone. Put safety first and let someone else do the driving while you snooze on the way home.
How much does it cost?
For tickets booked in advance the online cost is as follows:
- £5.00 for a Day Return Ticket (£10 on the day)
- £10.00 for an Unlimited Weekend Pass
You will also be able to purchase tickets (with cash only) on the bus if seats are available at £10 for Day Returns or £20 for the Unlimited Pass.
Under 18s ride for free but will still be required to book a ticket online so that we can estimate numbers and ensure passenger safety.
How will the service work?
- Decide on which day or days you will want to travel and purchase your ticket/s online here.
- Download and print your unique QR-coded ticket – make sure you bring this with you for checking on the bus. If you have brought an Unlimited Weekend Ticket, you will be given a wristband for future rides on the bus when your code is scanned.
- There is no need to book onto a specific bus, as this will be an hourly hop-on service – just look out for the Meraki branded Bus Stops at the pick-up points at the times specified on the timetable above.
- Enjoy the ride – we’ll see you at the festival!
You can right-click here to download a printable version of the timetable.